Do you want to scale and grow your Amazon selling business?
If yes, then you are at the right place.
Amazon is the world's largest online marketplace and there are millions of sellers selling their stuff to grow their business.
Every Amazon seller wants to get more sales and scale their business as efficiently as possible.
If that's true for you as well and you want to take your eCommerce business to the next level, then Sellzone is the right fit for you. Stick with me and I'll tell you why.
In this Sellzone review article, I will give you an overview of this tool, its features, pricing, and everything you need to know to grow your Amazon eCommerce Business.
About Sellzone (An Overview)
Sellzone is a fast-growing toolkit for Amazon business powered by the industry leader Semrush.
Sellzone is the one-stop solution for your Amazon business. This toolkit helps you to outperform your competition and increase sales.
The most powerful toolkit Sellzone is built to accelerate your Amazon business growth.
Here are 7 unique tools that Sellzone comes with:
- Keyword Wizard
- Amazon Product Research
- PPC Optimizer
- Listing Quality Check
- Traffic Insights
- Listing Protection
- Split Testing
Let's take a deep look at its features.
Sellzone Review: The Features You Get With It
Now it's time we talk about the awesome features it has that will help you grow your Amazon store.
The tops selling Sellzone features are as follows:
Sellzone is powered by Semrush and it is one of the trusted data providers with over 160 million keywords database.
This tool helps you to find the most profitable and low competitive keywords to target.
Here's an example screenshot for my search term and favorite mic at the moment, Shure MV7.
The Broad Match, Phrase Match, and Exact Match reports were already there but the Related report is the new one they've just released.
And it is amazing and so helpful as their any other tools and features.
If you've ever used any SEO tools then you might have already guessed what they are supposed to do but in case you didn't, let me tell you about them in one or two sentences.
- Broad Match: It will generate keywords that are similar to your seed keyword in a broad way. Thus the name Broad Match. For this report, the phrase can be placed in any order for the widest coverage for your seed keyword. For example, microphone for YouTube wireless.
- Phrase Match: This will generate the results that will include the exact keyword or keyword phrase in any order. For example, microphone YouTube wireless.
- Exact Match: This selection will generate results that will include the exact keyword or keyword phrase in the same order as the name suggests. For example, wireless microphone for YouTube.
- Related (NEW!): This is their new addition and it is something we've been waiting for. As the name suggests, it will help you find and analyze related keywords for your seed keyword. This will further increase your opportunity of making more sales by focusing on related keywords that you might be missing out on. For example, wireless microphone and Bluetooth microphone are related keywords.
If you want to get more sales then you have to choose the right keyword.
Right keywords help you to rank higher in the Amazon search results and increase your listing visibility.
With this tool, you can find easy wins and search terms for your Amazon listing in less time. You can improve Amazon SEO with its smart filtering and intuitive tools.
Keyword Wizard Tool will help you to:
- Pinpoint the most popular keyword searches on Amazon
- Identify easy wins and low-competition keywords
- Increase visibility and dominance on Amazon search
- Strategize using accurate Amazon keyword search data
- And generate more sales of course.
Ready to try it? Click here.
Amazon Product Research
Sellzone's Amazon Product Research tool is amazing and it is something we all needed.
With the help of this tool, you can pick the winning products to sell on your Amazon stores all the time. The most remarkable feature of this tool is an FBA calculator which will help lead you as well.
The Amazon Product Research tool allows you to find the products that would be easier to sell with their low competition or you can even find the products with a very high-demand thus more chance of getting sales.
On top of that, you can also pick up on trends or popularity of the products at a particular moment to benefit from that surge of demand and generate a high volume of sales in a very short span of time.
Here's an example screenshot for you:
By the way, you can click on the Calculate option beside the profit amount mentioned to open the FBA Calculator on the right-hand side.
Here's how it looks:
And finally, here are the things that you can do with this Amazon Product Research tool:
- Get the most up-to-date information about the demand for a product.
- Determine if a product is profitable using the FBA calculator.
- Instantly get ideas for your product; the appropriate filters will be applied automatically.
All of these features sound interesting but are they easy to use?
Absolutely! Even if you are a beginner, you'll be able to use this tool without any issues and there are tutorials as well in case you need help with anything.
Sellzone's PPC Optimizer tool allows you to optimize and automate your advertising campaigns, and time.
This tool will help you to automatically launch and direct the most profitable ads for you. The first thing you need to do is to connect your Amazon Advertising Account.
This useful tool effortlessly manages your Amazon PPC campaign to save you time & effort.
They understand how hard it is to market and advertise and their tools are built to increase your profit. With Sellzone’s PPC Optimizer, each new sale will automatically adjust your campaign, so you can focus on other important projects while making sure you’re not losing on extra profits.
The only thing you need to do is set your daily budget for advertising, and then choose the start and the end dates. That’s it!
You don't even need to look at the keywords and stuff. This tool will keep everything in check, which saves you time and effort and thus makes you more money.
Here are the benefits of using the PPC Optimizer tool:
- Figure out how you can optimize your Amazon advertising campaign
- Build semantic core easily and get more customers
- Profitable keywords are added to your campaigns so you don't have to waste time searching for them yourself.
- Create negatives automatically and avoid competition with your own ads.
- You can run one campaign for one product without any subscription. Feel free to test it out.
Interesting right? Try it now.
Listing Quality Check
It is a tool offered by Sellzone to audit listings. It helps to improve Amazon listings, fix content errors, gather new ideas, and best practices.
In addition to checking for compliance with Amazon's rules and style guide, the program also provides advice on how to improve your listing.
Amazon Listing Quality Check allows you to complete product audits and gain useful advice.
You are required to enter either the ASIN code or the product URL when you run the audit.
It will only take up to 5 minutes to complete the audit. Upon completion of the audit, you can view four types of reports.
- Amazon Requirements
- Amazon Style Guides
- Best Practices
- All Checks
Under each report, you'll find data for enhancing product visibility.
Recently they introduced Listing Quality Score in their feature set that can help you with your Amazon listing quality.
What's Listing Quality Score?
The Listing Quality Score (LQS) is a compound score by Sellzone that helps you to identify the overall quality of your listing. The score is based on Sellzone's optimization guidelines, Amazon's requirements, and the official Style Guide.
It's so helpful. Think of it as WordPress SEO tools. If you've ever used any WordPress website, you'd know it.
Sellzone's Listing Quality Score has 5 different grades to make it easier for us:
- Perfect (10/10) - A perfect 10 out of 10 means that the listing has passed all checks, satisfies all Amazon requirements, also complies with the Style Guide, and it also follows all optimization recommendations.
- Good (9.5 to 9.9) - A good rating or score between 9.5 to 9.9 means that the listing may have some minor issues but it is well optimized and it would perform very well with a little bit of room for improvements.
- Decent (8 to 9.4) - The decent rating or the score between 9 to 9.4 means that the listing has multiple issues and it should be fixed. Pay attention to this and optimize it as much as you can.
- Poor (6 to 7.9) - The poor rating or score between 6 to 7.9 means that your listing has a lot of issues and you should pay close attention to it. You may even need to consider an overall revision.
- Bad (Less than 6) - If your listing has a score of less than 6 or a bad rating then it means, "it is bad!" These are the listings that need an urgent overhaul and you should prioritize fixing them first.
If you have a lot of listings then you'd be happy to know that they also divide them into three different types to prioritize your work based on their performance.
- Critical - As the name suggests, it means there are critical issues that need immediate attention and it may even lead to suspension. Act on this as fast as you can.
- Recommended - This means there are some optimizations that you can do to improve your listing performance. Once you're done with the critical issues, this is where your attention should be.
- Optional - These are small changes that might impact your listing performance a little bit. While it's not so important to pay attention here but every bit of optimization helps you grow faster and to compete with others. So, definitely spend your time here too when you can.
Sellzone's Listing Quality Check tool is just like the SEO Plugins that you might have used on a WordPress website but for Amazon product listing. Look at the scores to find out the products that require attention and then follow the recommendations.
Try to get the perfect score of 10 out of 10 and be assured that you're doing it right with the help of Sellzone.
Awesome isn't it?
This is another powerful tool of Sellzone.
By using this tool, you can analyze your Amazon product listing page's performance across such channels as Amazon organic, Google organic search, backlinks, PLAs.
The Traffic Insights tool allows you to uncover your competitors' marketing strategies and find the most profitable both external and internal traffic channels.
You only need to enter the ASIN code and analyze the product to see the different traffic channels including Google's organic traffic and referral ads.
The Traffic Insights tool allows you to identify your competitors' strategy and apply it as your own marketing strategy.
Sellzone has recently released a new feature of this tool - the Amazon Organic report.
Here's how it looks like:
With this new Amazon Organic report, you can check the following:
- Traffic – You'll be able to check the traffic and the number of potential customers
- Keywords - Find out the keywords that a particular product is being ranked for on the Amazon search engine
- Accurate Search Volumes – There are certain algorithms and the expertise of Semrush that helps you to figure out the accurate search volumes for any keywords
- Amazon SERP features – Find out if any keyword is triggering any special search results like 'Highly Rated', 'Editorial Recommendation', etc.
- Position Changes – Keep an eye on position changes of your listings based on keywords.
- Top Competitors – Spy on your competitors by looking at the snapshots of the Amazon search result pages.
This tool allows you to monitor and protect your Amazon listings. It monitors your brand 24/7, tracks product keywords and searches visibility.
Setting up email or SMS notifications will help you react quickly after losing control over your listing, and reduce the drop in sales.
Listing protection provides you with the ability to keep track of your rankings and improve your product's visibility in Amazon search results.
The monitoring feature allows you to track any product and notice any changes in the price or buy box ownership.
This is a free tool offered by Sellzone to optimize your Amazon listings for profit.
You can maximize your sales by split testing content and saving time on the optimization routines.
Run split tests to optimize your Amazon page parameters - title, description, photos, and pricing - for boosting page performance and sales.
It is very easy to set up an Amazon Split Testing tool and run unlimited A/B testing.
Once the tool is set up, you can automate the whole process.
You can manage your listings directly and make changes with a single click.
With unlimited tests and live data, you can grow your profits continuously.
Sellzone offers amazing customer support across all possible channels - from social media (NEW - Facebook and WhatsApp Chat) and email to phone and extensive learning hubs.
The learning hub includes FAQs, blogs, webinars, product demos, and even a dedicated Semrush Academy training course.
Sellzone’s team is very helpful and always ready to answer all your questions and guide you.
Sellzone Review: The Plans & Pricing
Sellzone offers the most affordable pricing model to its users.
There are 3 different plans to match your needs.
Free Plan - You don't have to spend anything on this plan. This plan comes with unlimited listing split tests, ASIN external traffic overview, and listing checks for Amazon requirements.
Growth Plan - You have to pay $50 per month for this plan. This plan offers a full set of listing quality checks and improvement ideas, In-depth reports on ASIN external traffic channels, and Listing Protection with all security alerts.
Pro Plan - This plan costs $85 per month and you will get everything available in the growth and free plan plus you will get a personal account manager, private onboarding, and extended limits.
You can also opt-in for the 7-day free trial if you want to test it out before purchasing.
Interested? Click here to check their latest pricing and what each plan offers for you.
Sellzone Review: The Pros & Cons
Sellzone is the #1 tool to maximize your Amazon product profits. If you want to get more sales and increase profits then you must give it a try.
Sellzone is powered by Semrush, as we know Semrush is the popular tool used by over 7 million users worldwide and has the world’s largest keyword database.
We would recommend you to try Sellzone today to grow your Amazon business.